Shaka la ka lum with my mouth whispering assalamualaikum and Hello A'aaachum! to all readers. I've been meaning to type a blog for ages and finally a shooting sky from the milky heavens hit me smack right in the head and gave me an inspiration. This blog, if it exists long enough will be my rambling in a conversational environment that does not represent the living or the dead. My main inspiration of the fairy tale story I make will be based on news events that is happening Malaysia that I feel is worth turning into a good conversation.
No why, ask a little boy sitting on my lap. Heh. I feel that sometimes ppl continue to be brainwashed and some are just hard to unscrew because they cannot paint the so called political rumors on top of their headspace. Well this is where this blog comes in. I'm gonna approach this creatively, most of the time excessive and maybe even in a magical dust sort of way so that we could either see that the scenario that I am trying to paint is a serious issue or a silly one thus laughing at the joker that is included in the scenario.
I happily say that I will most probably pick my article from my favourite journalist, Mr. Pete or Raja Petra or the Peter man! If ever u you are reading this Raja Petra, you are my Peter Man since u told me how to fly by freeing the mind. So peace. Now back to the pickings. Pickings are slim lately on good news mainly because a lot of the mainstream are rubbish. Funny now rubbish coulb be the news that is sweet by me because that would be worth writing now wouldnt it. -Note to self- They've got a lot of work to fix their integrity to gain everybodys trusts. The thing with Pete is that he writes well and it makes me happy. Like a lame groupie I have to admit I check his website all the time I get a hold of the internet to see if he's got anything fresh and juicy. Hmmmm juice I'd like one now pls. So Pete it is mainly the main source of resource. Since this space is free I dont have to worry too much over my customers.
Ok. I'm pretty happy with my introduction. after this, be prepared for my first article which i'm guessing will be in the line of political strategy and how clever it is and how stupid some of us thing of the Prime Minister he maybe clever. I'm still picking idea from petes space. Till then have a nice night everychios! peace

No comments:
Post a Comment